This is a long post, but please try to read it all and select the most suitable one for you. When you see any sites with good payout and good potential, feel free to create a post. Also when you know site that is scam, please create a post to alert everyone as soon as possible.submitted by trihai3012 to beermoneyASEAN [link] [comments]
There're 4 main and common types of task you will encounter when using beermoney sites. You can use all the sites or just pick the most suitable type and site to work with. Using more than one site is recommended, as the number of tasks on one site is not high enough, and the tasks will not appear continuously.
I. MICRO-TASK (or Crowdsourcing task)The task varies from article assessment, information collection, search-query classification/answer relevance, taking or collecting photo/video, to object identification,... The number of tasks will increase when you complete more tasks.
- The number of tasks is higher and more stable than other types of beermoney task.
- The payout is appropriate to your time and effort. You can even make stable income with them.
- Sometimes you will need to pass the training test to access the task.
- Your work may not be accepted if it does not meet the guideline.
- It can be a little hard in the beginning, there're also not many tasks for you, but BE PATIENT, because they haven't been able to fully assess your ability yet.
This is one of my favorite micro-task sites, and is the first on the list when I make beermoney site suggestion.
The tasks are mainly in English and Russian. They also have tasks in your mother language too, depend on your setting and location. Don't worry about the language, as you can easily have it to be translated with translate extension (like Google Translate) or with any translation site. The task is easy enough to understand.
The minimum withdrawal is $0.02 if you request to withdrawal once a week, and it will be $1 if more than once a week. You can withdraw the money to PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill or Papara. But to be able to withdraw with PayPal, you will need a verified PayPal account.
Earnings with Toloka
Here are registration links: ref-link and no-ref
One of the most popular micro-task sites, you can find many recommendations and good reputation about them. But to make the most if it, you will need to unlock UHRS, as describe here.
You definitely shouldn't miss Clickworker and UHRS. Their payout rate is higher than Toloka, however it usually takes a month for your earning to become payable. Depend on your location and language, you can earn a great amount of money here, the highest I've earned in 1 day is $35. Be careful that you'll be considered spam if you complete the task too fast
You can receive payment to PayPal account with the minimum of €5. You can choose other payment methods too, like SEPA transfers and Transferwise.
(I'll update payment proof when receiving one - still need some days for the earning to become payable T_T)
No need to say anymore, here are the links: ref-link and no-ref
You will need to take part in training (which is quite hard and time-consuming) and pass the test to be able to access the tasks here. The tasks are categorization, text highlighting, image annotation, semantic segmentation,... and well-known Lidar Annotation and Segmentation.
Here are registration links: ref-link and no-ref
NOTE FOR MICRO-TASK:
II. OFFER WALL TASKAnother way to earn beermoney online is to complete Offer wall tasks. You will be asked to install app on your smartphone, sign up, play game and reach determined level, or watching video,.... Doing survey can also be listed here, but it will be shown in separate section.
There're many offer walls for you to choose, with different payout level. Usually each beermoney site will list many offer walls, one offer can appear in more than one site/wall, so make sure to surf around and compare the credit to find the best and highest payout wall/site for that offer.
- Easy to do
- Can complete offer many times if you have different kinds of phone (mostly Android and iOS), or using another phone as the tasks are listed on many offer walls.
- Can earn money while playing and relaxing, as mostly the offered apps are games. Some apps only requires you to install and open, make it really quick to have some beermoney.
- The payout is not very high. Especially when that offer is going through many walls and sites to reach you.
- Some offers take much time to complete.
- The number of offers is not high enough to do daily.
RewardXP has surpassed GG2U to become the highest payout site. They have leveling system, the higher level you reach, the more offer walls you can access and the more benefit you can get.
With the minimum of $5, they provide a variety of withdrawal methods for you to choose, like PayPal, Amazon, Steam,...
Withdraw with $5 minimum from RewardXP
You definitely should try this site. Here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref. Registration with referral link, you will be given a 5000XP (~$0.5) bonus.
This is also my favorite site. Their paying rate is one of the highest in the market
The most attractive part is that they will give you $1 bonus right after signing up, and after 5 withdrawal requests, you will have a chance to earn up to $7 bonus. With the bonus program, it's hard to say which is better, RewardXP or GG2U.
You can withdraw money to your PayPal account or Coinbase (crypto wallet), with the minimum of $7.
Earning with GG2U
Here are your links: ref-link and no-ref
One of the most popular sites, with great community.
They will pay you with cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Doge. You will have many chances to earn coins, by doing offer walls task, rolling the faucet every 1 hour, testing your luck with multiplier or by activating in their packed chat room.
You can also earn some coins by clicking Paid-to-click ads. Most of the time, those ads are from Cointiply user with their referral link embedded, so if you register sites when viewing those ads, they will earn some commission. You can try this strategy too :D
With their mobile app, it will be much easier to do mobile offers. Make sure to check your email and mobile app to get the user-limited Promotion Codes regularly.
Registration links: ref-link and no-ref
Sometimes you can earn money by spending less. Swagbucks offers a big number of sites where you can receive cash back when you shop online. If you shop online a lot, it's worth to take a look
Here are registration link for shopping: ref-link-shopping and no-ref-shopping
Beside the cash back program, Swagbucks also provides offer wall, however the paying rate is not as high as site 1 and 2 above. Anyway, if you want to try, here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref
If you're into doing offer walls task and earning crypto currency, try this site too.
Their paying rate is quite lower than above sites, but they have Data entry task, which is daily. By ranking high on their daily leader board, you will be rewarded with a great amount of coins (can even be higher than your earning from doing the data entry task itself :D).
There are many kinds of crypto currency for you to select.
Just take a look if you have much free time and have nothing else to do: ref-link and no-ref
NOTE FOR OFFER WALL TASK:
III. PAY TO SEARCHYou can earn nearly passive income from this type of task. They will give you some query, you will search with that query, entering determined site, leaving that site opened for couple of minutes.
- It's super easy to do.
- While leaving the site open, you can do any other thing you want, like doing some micro-tasks.
- The paying rate is quite good, especially when you don't need to do much.
- The number of queries is not very high.
In order to receive more queries to search, make sure to leave the site open and allow the notification.
Even though SerpClix recommends you to interact with the website, it's not necessary because SerpClix will automatically navigate to sub page of that page. Another suggestion here is to install adblock extension, because SerpClix will ban you if you click on any ads on the page, so blocking them beforehand is a good move.
Earning from SerpClix
Here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref
IV. SURVEYProbably all offer walls have some kind of surveys there, some surveys are only available through offer walls, some have their own sites. By using their own sites will not guarantee that you will have higher payout though.
Make sure to be honest when doing surveys, despite the fact that you will sometime be disqualified from the survey. There are many reasons why you are disqualified, like because your job is not suitable, your demography is not their target, your answer is not persistent,...
BE CAREFUL, they will keep track of you, even if you clear your cookie, so being dishonest can lead you to be banned from their sites. Again, BE HONEST, and there will be suitable surveys for you.
There will be two types of survey for you: the first one is filling form and selecting answer from their suggestion, the second one is to talk with them directly or via Video call apps. The second one has much much higher earning but the requirement is also higher too.
- Easy to do, just being honest
- High payout, especially with the second type of surveys.
- Some survey only need 5 minutes to complete with a high reward.
- Some survey can take about 30 minutes to complete, so make sure that you have enough free time.
- You will be disqualified if your information is not suitable to their survey's target.
One of the best sites out there, my favorite one. They will instantly send you $1 or $0.5 (depend on the survey) to your PayPal or Coinbase account when you complete the survey, so no minimum required to withdrawal. The survey you will do here is the first type, filling in the form and selecting answer.
Instant payment from SurveyTime
You can register with SurveyTime through some offer walls, as they will give you some more coins when you complete the survey, but make sure to check their conditions.
Make sure to turn on Browser notification and Email notification so that you don't miss any survey.
Registration links: no-ref
You will need a microphone and/or webcam (built-in or external) as the survey in Respondent is conducted via video calls, phone calls, in-person discussions. Of course, you will receive a huge reward for doing surveys here, from $5 up-to $1000. This's a great deal, one successful survey can get you more credit than doing hundreds of micro-tasks. Don't miss this site.
They will recommend suitable survey for you, but if you want to view all available survey, make sure to uncheck the 'Recommended' option in Filter panel.
Here're your registration links: ref-link and no-ref
NOTE FOR SURVEY:
Last word, BE PATIENT - earning online can be a little hard in the beginning.
Feel free to share your experience when using beermoney sites (and your referral link too :D) or ask question about any beermoney sites by creating new post. Also, creating new post when you know that any site is a scam or becomes scam.
P.S 1: In case you need a Crypto wallet, you can use Coinbase, registration links: ref-link and no-ref, or Binance ref-link and no-ref. You can read here for the comparison between Coibase and Binance
P.S 2: You can add some email addresses to PayPal account, so you can use many email address to register to beermoney sites if you want
P.S 3: If you're confident with your English, and have a computer, microphone and webcam, you can try Usertesting site, you will visit a website that requires you to test, talk about your experience of using that site
Here is the link: no-ref
To enter or exit the crypto economy, we rely on centralized exchanges such as Coinbase, which track their users, impose limits, and are tightly coupled to their jurisdiction and its banking system. And for all we know, any day now regulations could start tightening these controls further (*we've actually seen some of this play out in the two months since our first launch post). In light of this, can we say in any meaningful sense that crypto is anonymous, limtiless, borderless, immune to regulation, and (most importantly) unstoppable?To really address this concern, we need a completely decentralized gateway between fiat and crypto: something that extends the benefits of crypto to the very act of moving between the old and new economies. But the design of such a platform is far from obvious.
|Rate (per day)||33.49||2014.59|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
6. Win Bitcoin Through Crypto Card Games: Crypto card games are easily confused with traditional card games such as Poker or Blackjack, but they can be a lot more complicated and fun. These ... Early Access games certainly aren’t for everyone, but those that do enjoy them don’t have many options when it comes to Bitcoin, outside of buying a steam wallet code. Green Man Gaming’s recent acceptance of Bitcoin opened up the experimental marketplace to bitcoin spending gamers. Green Man Gaming doesn’t only have indie games. The ... In this article, we will teach you how to buy Steam credits online using your bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. ... Developed by Valve Corporation that also created games like Half-Life, Portal series, Left 4 Dead, and more, Steam is a digital distribution platform for video games. It is the largest digital distribution platform for PC games and it occupies 75% of the market space according ... Buy Steam gift card with bitcoins or 50 altcoins Buy now a Steam gift card with Bitcoin, Litecoin or one of 50 other crypto currencies offered. After you have paid, you will instantly receive the voucher code by email. Posts Tagged 'Steam crypto currency payment' Purchasing Games from Steam with Bitcoin is Quick and Easy 25, Feb 2017. If you did not know Steam has introduced support for online game purchases with Bitcoin in April last year, allowing users of the crypto currency to quickly and easily spend it for software. The payment processor that Valve is using for accepting Bitcoin payments is BitPay ... A look at the Cheaper Than Steam service. So as we’ve been generating some bitcoin for a few months with our reviews of bitcoin mining pools, we were looking forward to Bitcoin Black Friday to spend some of it.Looking through the offers, I came across CheaperThanSteam.com which had the Ubisoft game Watch Dogs on a 60% sale. While other sites such as Steamloader let you buy vouchers to be ... The team will continue selling steam games below retail into the future as well as offering exclusive indy game bundles. Alinamedia.com – a Swedish web development firm currently building a new cryptocurrency exchange platform – has announced the launch of Hyperbundle.com offering 25% off any steam game code to celebrate Bitcoin Black Friday. Steam no longer supports directly buying games using bitcoin. Here's a workaround that lets you top up your steam wallet with either bitcoin or litecoin! Steam no longer supports directly buying games using bitcoin. Here's a workaround that lets you top up your steam wallet with either bitcoin or litecoin! Skip to content. 31 Oct 2020 ... Bitcoin games. Games might award miniscule amounts of bitcoin as a prize. They’re typically also filled with advertisements. It works similar to bitcoin faucets. The bitcoin rewards keep people playing and viewing ads, so on paper the game looks like a great way for advertisers to reach people. If you don’t mind viewing ads, actually enjoy the game you’re playing and have a lot of time ...
[index]